information

Possible To Limit The Quantity Of Recurring Payments?

6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Eddie Sutton_*

Guest_Eddie Sutton_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:39 PM

Wondering if there is a way to limit the total quantity of recurring payments so we can allow customers to pay for a service over a number of months. For example, something like "8 easy payments of $100". We can use the monthly recurring features but would need to set it for a finite quantity of payments. Is that possible?
- Eddie

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,373 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:24 PM

Hi Eddie,

Unfortunately, this isn't an option in Exchange or Recurring Payments at this time.  It has been added as a feature request however, which you can vote for on the Exchange Roadmap.  

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Elise

#3 Guest_Eddie Sutton_*

Guest_Eddie Sutton_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:54 PM

Great news that this has been requested -- I will cast a vote! Thank you, Elise!
-e

#4 justpixels

justpixels

• Members
  • Others: Webdesign, Toolkit, Sync
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:06 PM

Here's a follow-up question on this topic: with recurring payments will I have the ability to cancel a customers "recurring" status when they have completed a specific number of payments? I'm thinking that I can simply keep-track of how many payments they have made and then cancel/stop the recurring payments at that time. Is this a possibility?
-e

#5 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,373 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:26 AM

Hi e,

If you go into Exchange > Payments and select the transaction for the recurring payments, you should see an option to cancel the recurring payments.

Cancel Recurring.png

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Elise

#6 Guest_Hripsime_*

Guest_Hripsime_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:12 AM

Hi everybody,
How could I get saled products and flash saled products? Is there any possibility to get the function from code (I need quantity saled products or quantity the products that to be purchased)?

#7 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,373 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:23 AM

Hi Hripsime,

Can you please start a new thread as this is unrelated to the original post.

When you create your new post, can you give us some additional details?  I'm not sure what you mean by saled and flash saled products.  

Thanks,

Elise

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: information

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users