Backupbuddy Restore

backupbuddy restore

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 siranians

siranians

• Members
  • Others: Exchange - Stripe
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:24 PM

Hi there,

my co worker purchased backupbuddy in 2012 it's expired now. I backuped up couple of websites using he's backupbuddy. I don't have Authentication key. what is my option do i buy new backupbuddy and i use the Authentication code to restore the website?
or is there a why to manually restore the website? I can see all the files but I don't is the database. can you tell me what is the database file name?

Thank you,
Tikran

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,145 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:56 PM

Hi Tikran,

please post your BackupBuddy support questions in the Backupbuddy support forum. If your subscription has expired, we'd request you purchase a new subscription. Such a subscription entitles you to premium support, and access to product downloads. Note that we have a 25% discount coupon for renewing members: http://ithemes.com/customer-loyalty-program/ . You can contact sales@ithemes.com if you need further assistance with your purchase,

I will also move this topic to the presales and general inquiries forum (http://ithemes.com/forum/forum/17-pre-sales-and-other-inquiries/), as it is not related to Builder theme,

thanks,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 siranians

siranians

• Members
  • Others: Exchange - Stripe
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:20 PM

Hi Roland,

I tried backupbuddy form but it says "You do not have permission to view this forum."
now I move it to general inquiries forum.

Thanks for your help,