Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Coupon - Exclude Items, And/or Apply To Mulitple Products

Coupons

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Michael Boggs_*

Guest_Michael Boggs_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:35 PM

Is it possible to exclude products for coupon use? I tried making multiple coupons with the same code (but applied to different products), but it only applied the coupon to the first product in the list.

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,871 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:13 PM

Hi Michael,

You can limit coupons to a specific product, but there isn't a way at this time to exclude specific products from a coupon.  I will definitely add this as a feature request, however, as I can see how it would be useful.  I can also add the ability to limit coupons to multiple products as a feature request.

I'll get these added as feature requests on the Exchange Roadmap.

Thanks,

Elise

#3 Guest_Michael Boggs_*

Guest_Michael Boggs_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:18 PM

View PostElise Alley, on 17 April 2014 - 02:13 PM, said:

Hi Michael,

You can limit coupons to a specific product, but there isn't a way at this time to exclude specific products from a coupon.  I will definitely add this as a feature request, however, as I can see how it would be useful.  I can also add the ability to limit coupons to multiple products as a feature request.

I'll get these added as feature requests on the Exchange Roadmap.

Thanks,

Elise

Thank you! It would indeed be very handy. Example:

I want to offer a a coupon for all the "Shoes" in my store but not have that coupon apply to all the "pants" in my store. or maybe even one pair of shoes that I can't discount. Thanks again.

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Coupons

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users