Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Please Note:

The iThemes offices will be closed Thursday Nov. 27 and Friday Nov. 28 for Thanksgiving.

Support will be limited, as we allow our support staff to spend some well deserved time off with their families. The iThemes Support team wishes you a great Thanksgiving weekend.

information

Product Options

4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_April Bryan_*

Guest_April Bryan_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:57 PM

Client needs to offer a product and options like color(gold or silver etc) and also a field for personalization (like initials). How do I do that with Exchange. I have everything ready to go and client waiting on that. Thanks so much for the help! :)

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,876 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:07 PM

Hi April,

This isn't an option in Exchange at this time.  

Product Variants is currently in development and should be released soon.  I can't give an exact timeline or release date, however, a can give a very loose estimate of early to mid May.  Again, that's just an estimate and I can't guarantee it.

As for the field for personalization, that has been added as a feature request which you can vote for on the Exchange Roadmap, but I don't have a timeline for if/when it will be added.  

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Elise

#3 pdool09

pdool09

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy, Builder
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:30 AM

This feature is an absolute must for me... I wish I knew this was a "Feature" and not part of the core before purchasing.

How can I get updates on this? Looks like I will need to delay launching the site until this functionality is available.

#4 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,876 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:15 AM

Hey April,

You can watch the @iThemesExchange Twitter feed or the blog on iThemes.com.  We'll post announcements as soon as any new features are available, including Product Variants.

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Elise

#5 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,876 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:54 AM

Hi April,

I just wanted to let you know that the Product Variants add-on has been released!

Thanks,

Elise

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: information

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users