Subscription Has Disappeared From Membership Area!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 cdavidson

cdavidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:22 PM

My current subscription to the developer pack has disappeared from my membership area.

I sent my first request for help with this mid last week and have now sent four form requests for help with this.  I included my membership login and sales order number and paypal transaction ID...

I have heard nothing back, totally ignored...

Please advise....

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,985 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 07:00 AM

Hi,

our apologies, there must have been some issues with the form, From which page did you sent the form (so we can look into that). If you could e-mail sales@ithemes.com directly, they will be able to help out,

again, we're sorry for the communication issue,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 cdavidson

cdavidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:43 PM

I started with the contact form located below last week.  

http://ithemes.com/contact/

Followed with the same request for help every couple days.

And yes, have two direct emails sent to sales@ithemes.com  - one late last evening.

I haven't heard from anyone.  I included my phone number and relevant proof of payment and account info...

Someone should call me and explain how this has happened and solve the issue.  I needed access to work on my sites updates, but my latest purchase is NOT THERE.

I can send my  phone number to your direct if you can get this into someones hands that will follow up!

#4 Charleen Green

Charleen Green

Sales

• Moderators
  • Others: Accordion, Administrators, All Plugins, All Themes, Builder, Webdesign
  • 97 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:13 PM

Hi Cdavidson:

Sorry about the contact link not working. We appreciate you reporting it to us.

The only other sales email that we have received from your email address in your ithemes account was dated October 7, 2013 which was answered and closed.

Your Builder Foundation package expired in March.  You should have received an email 30 days prior to renewal with a coupon code.  If you wish to renew please send an email to sales@ithemes.com and I will issue you a new code.

Thanks again.
Charleen
Sales@ithemes.com

#5 Charleen Green

Charleen Green

Sales

• Moderators
  • Others: Accordion, Administrators, All Plugins, All Themes, Builder, Webdesign
  • 97 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:21 PM

Hey Chris:

We just noticed you have two accounts with Ithemes Media under two different usernames.

You have been using the expired account.  I will send you a private email.

Have a nice evening.

Charleen

#6 cdavidson

cdavidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:24 AM

I did renew already on Oct 22nd, 2013, that has been my whole point.  That the new membership subscription purchase has disappeared from my account, thus I have not been able to access since I saw it was gone early last week.

Secondly, how do you explain that FOUR messages sent by your contact form have been ignored, two send direct to sale@ithemes.com have been ignored for almost a week.  In those messages I INCLUDED all the relevant information with login name, your invoice number and PayPals transaction ID.

Thirdly, as I see you've posted above there are two user names.  I'm not sure how that happened, but all I need to one account with what I've purchase available to me.

As of 10:16AM eastern today, I have STILL NOT received any private email as suggested above, any email from any of the contact form requests or the direct requests.  My membership account that I'm using still does not reflect my most recent purchase.

That FACT that this has not been resolved in a week, when I've done all I can to get your help with my purchase has left me very irritated as I needed access to the update files for work we've done with iTheme products.  

I WILL private email CHARLEEN above a copy of the emails I have been sending, along with  MY DIRECT PHONE NUMBER and hope someone calls me to straighten this out.  I simply need access to the Developer Pack that still has several months left on the subscription.

#7 Charleen Green

Charleen Green

Sales

• Moderators
  • 97 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:13 AM

Hi Chris:

1.  I did renew already on Oct 22nd, 2013, that has been my whole point.  That the new membership subscription purchase has disappeared from my account, thus I have not been able to access since I saw it was gone early last week.

You have two accounts.  When you renewed in October you set up a new username and email address.  This information I have sent to you in a private email.

2.  Secondly, how do you explain that FOUR messages sent by your contact form have been ignored, two send direct to sale@ithemes.com have been ignored for almost a week.  In those messages I INCLUDED all the relevant information with login name, your invoice number and PayPals transaction ID.

Emails are not being ignored from you or any other customer. Sales@ithemes.com does not have any emails from you (as per above) not even in our spam folders.  I sent you an email last night at 7:25pm with no response!

3.  Thirdly, as I see you've posted above there are two user names.  I'm not sure how that happened, but all I need to one account with what I've purchase available to me.

Yes you have two different usernames and two different emails.  I have mentioned those in your private email.

4.  As of 10:16AM eastern today, I have STILL NOT received any private email as suggested above, any email from any of the contact form requests or the direct requests.  My membership account that I'm using still does not reflect my most recent purchase.

Please check #3.  Each account that you have shows your activity log as being accessed by you and the one that is expired shows access all month.

Sorry for this inconvenience.  However, I am not an expert in dealing with email but I would suggest you checking with your email provider and see if you have blocked our IP address somehow...  In the meantime I will check with our Systems Administrator for advice on our end even though I have answered 43 emails yesterday from sales@ithemes.com.

Thank you for your patience.

Char
sales@ithemes.com

#8 cdavidson

cdavidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:29 PM

For the record, I have yet to receive any, as you call private emails.
I have yet to receive any common courtesy phone call to resolve this.
I have however, of course entered into the the account I thought I had my current purchase in trying to access/find the subscription.
And yes, as of today I figured out the second account without any help on iThemes end.
It continues that the contact form submissions have not been replied to.  And I have not received any private email from you either, or a response to the Private Messge I sent here at the forum.
For you info, I'm a 35 plus business pro and very informed with technology both offline and online.
I don't  need lectured when all could have been handle with a three minute call to me.  It's not my fault your sales dept somehow dropped the ball with a customer of iThemes since 2008.
And would rather make excuses than find out what happened...