Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Multisite Migration - Returning Customer

mulsite

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 joonymobile

joonymobile

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:00 AM

Hello!

I have been using backupbuddy for years and i stopped being a member because your support team told me it's not supported anymore. (you can find my threads) It used to work well in 2012 though.

Is it still not working? Last time I checked in Feb, 2014 it didn't work. it all showed 404 pages except the home page.

Can you tell me when you will start supporting multisite?

#2 Dustin Akers

Dustin Akers

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes
  • 18,547 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:08 AM

Hi Joonymobile,

Multisite functionality is still considered experimental in BackupBuddy. It isn't officially fully supported but if it was working before on a site it still should have. Though it will still have the same limitations as it did before (such as not being able to migrate an entire network). This is the starting codex page for BackupBuddy-Multisite functionality and has more links on the bottom of the page.

Thanks,
-Akers
Welcome to the forums. Be sure to post your questions in the correct forum and don't forget about the new and improved search function located in the top right of the forum pages. The gear/wheel symbol next to the search box will give you more options for advanced searching. Thank you and have a nice day.
PRAISE LORD HELIX