Lori Corbett

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationSaint Anthony, Idaho

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:25 PM

Many thanks to Sridhar and Ronald for answering my numerous questions throughout the learning curve. I am totally sold on Builder and can't wait to get to my next site!

Here is my first Builder site. I'm still working out a couple of kinks...like why IE7 or IE8 won't play nice with my MeteorSlide plugin (2nd footer widget), but for the most part, it's ready to turn over to the client.

http://www.burgetteart.com

Comments, suggestions are welcome. I was aiming for a very clean look, letting the art itself provide the color to the site.

Thanks,

Lori

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,144 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 03:31 AM

Hi Lori,

looking just great! can't find much to comment on. I'm not much of a fan of the "add to any" plugin, but that is a personal thing.

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Lori Corbett

Lori Corbett

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 11:37 AM

Thanks, Ronald...you and Sridhar contributed a LOT! Do you have a suggestion for a plugin instead of AddToAny? The main reason i chose that was because of the small footprint (until you roll over it, that is...grin).

Lori

#4 Scott Bowling

Scott Bowling

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 02:29 PM

that is a really sharp site. Great job!

#5 Lori Corbett

Lori Corbett

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 02:54 PM

Thanks, Scott...it was a lot of fun. I'm a sculptor, as well, so I incorporated the format and functionality that I'd like to have when i get around to updating my own site :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users