Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

information

Why No Trial.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 skoubah

skoubah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy, Builder
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 12:45 PM

Hear me out on this.

I realize you have a money back guarantee and my past experience has shown you guys are very fair with it.

Even with that said, i have been dancing around buying builder for years, i feel almost positive its what i need, but even at the lowest cost (80) is a lot of money to pay just to find out (if) its what i want/need.

Now if it is, im going to end up buying the all access pass but i wont pay $197 just to find out and again even $80 is alot of testing purposes.

So why not offer a 7 day trial or something? What have you got to loose? If i were to buy it and then ask for a refund i still got my hands on the software so its not like offering a trial will make pirating worse when buying and asking for a refund would do the same.

Just a thought....

#2 Cory Miller

Cory Miller

iThemes CEO

• Administrators
  • 184 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:19 AM

Hey, thanks for your post and question ...

It's definitely something we've thought about over the years ... but more so having a demo site that you could login and look around. Some new projects are coming out in WP that would allow us to do demo sites for prospective customers and that'd be our preferred way of doing it right now.

We're doing trials with iThemes Sync (but it's a totally different product than a theme) and will likely take what we learn and see how it could be applied across the product spectrum.

Honestly, it's just not high on our list at this moment.
Founder, iThemes.com
Making web design fun and easy since 2008

Please don't PM me but you can email me at cory@ithemes.com