Backupbuddy Gold & Plugin Suite

backupbuddy gold plugin suite

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 dabyrom

dabyrom

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:27 AM

This is my fourth request to have this question answered.  You seem to refuse to respond to my emails so now I'm issuing a topic in the forum.

How does purchasing backupbuddy gold affect the future price of plugin suite? I purchase the suite because there are other plugins I enjoy using but as it comes with backupbuddy I don't want to pay full suite price if I pay for Gold.  Make sense?

My last resort to get this question answered will be to hit up Corey's twitter account.

Thank you.

#2 Matt Danner

Matt Danner

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Themes
  • 273 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:45 AM

Hi dabyrom -

I'm sorry you haven't gotten a response yet. I'm going to give a little context just to make sure you have all the information you need.

Our Plugin Suite contains all of our plugins with a one year membership to support and updates. BackupBuddy Gold comes with a lifetime membership for updates and a one year membership to support for only the BackupBuddy plugin.

To answer your questions specifically, if you became a BackupBuddy Gold customer and wanted to also purchase our Plugin Suite, you would be entitled to 25% off of the price of the Plugin Suite.

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

-matt
Chief Operating Officer | Danger | Utility Player

#3 dabyrom

dabyrom

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 01:16 PM

Matt, thank you for responding.  As a plugin suite member I already get 25% off renewals.  Does having Backup Gold provide an additional 25% off or is plugin suite going be the exact same price I have been paying.

Thanks,

Doug

#4 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:51 AM

Matt:

It's Roz.  Hope all's well.

I thing there is a discrepancy or hope there is with what you just said.  I am trying to make a decision and I can't seem to find an answer.

I understand that the BackupBuddy Gold comes with 1 YEAR of "Ticketed" Support.  The keyword here is TICKETED! (I'm not trying to be smart, just clear!)

IF one does not or cannot pay ADDITIONAL fees each year for Ticketed Support... Do they get Forum (Here in the Forum) support or are they left with a LIFETIME BackupBuddy Gold membership with  NO support at all IF they do not buy the Ticketed support at an EXTRA fee.  That's a deal breaker for me if that is so!

I have it in my shopping cart to buy, I need an answer before I pay.

Thanks,

Roz Fruchtman

#5 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,385 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:00 PM

@Roz,

since you posted as a guest user, your post went into moderation, and was unseen (or unnoticed) until now. Please next time sign in using your iThemes username and password, so your posts will be directly visible. On the subject, if you need further assistance or clarification, please contact sales@ithemes.com by e-mail, they should be able to help out,

thanks, and apologies for the late response,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.