Backupbuddy Unwanted Emails

backupbuddy unwanted emails

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Phil_*

Guest_Phil_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2014 - 09:42 AM

I have a godaddy website.  Have been getting repeated emails saying something like... "backupbuddy failed sending to remote location (my website).  Please verify destination settings.  Ck error log for more details."
Never heard of backupbuddy.  neversigned up to my knowledge.  No way to access error log.  How get off backupbuddy email list?

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,385 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:12 PM

Hi,

these messages are sent by the BackupBuddy WordPress plugin. It is not part of an e-mail list. Do you have a WordPress website? And do you (or has someone on your behalf) have installed the BackupBuddy plugin? What is the e-mail address these messages are being sent to?

let us know,

Ronald

Note that I will move this topic to the Pre-sales and inquiries forum (http://ithemes.com/forum/forum/17-pre-sales-and-other-inquiries/), as it is a bit out of place here,

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.