Backup Buddy License

Backup Buddy License

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Lois_*

Guest_Lois_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:30 PM

I recently renewed my backup buddy 10 sites and have already licensed one of them. I am trying to license a second one and it says my username and password are wrong when I try to get a license but I have logged into my account with those and have no trouble. I prefer not to change my password because I will have to change other areas of my account for the new password. I had an earlier version of backup buddy installed. I deactivated that one and did not delete it. I uploaded the latest version through my file manager at my hosting account as my website would not let me load it in the front end. I extracted the files and it looks ok in the plugin section of the website. It just won't let me license it because it says my username and password are wrong but they are the same ones I am using with success to get into my account. I haven't made a typo as I am copying and pasting from my master list. Please help.

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,393 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:52 AM

Hi,

please sign in with the username and password you use to access the membership area (from where you downloaded the product(s) you purchased), and post your support request in the Licensing  support forum: http://ithemes.com/forum/forum/175-licensing-issues/

In that forum you will also find this topic: http://ithemes.com/forum/topic/59293-common-fixes-read-before-posting/ that most likely will resolve the issue,

thanks,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.