Error Code: Php_Code_Error:64:/home3/bhewett/public_Html/v2/wp-Content/themes/builder/lib/layout-Engine/modules/class.module.php:153:call-Time Pass-By

Error Code :Call-time pass-by-reference

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Robbin_*

Guest_Robbin_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:59 AM

I am helping a friend with her web site.  She use to have someone manage it who used your ithemes.  They have since parted ways.  I went to update her wordpress site and received the following error.
Error Code: php_code_error:64:/home3/bhewett/public_html/v2/wp-content/themes/Builder/lib/layout-engine/modules/class.module.php:153:Call-time pass-by-reference has been removed Message: A fatal code error occurred.

How to I remove this so that I can access the wp-admin?

Thank you for your kind attention to this matter.

best,
Robbin
robbinwarner@gmail.com

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,973 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:37 AM

Hi,

this is caused by the fact that your hosting provider updated the PHP version on the server, whereas you are still running an old version of Builder. Updating Builder will resolve this, more here: http://ithemes.com/codex/page/Builder_Known_Issues#Error_message_.2Fmodules.2Fclass.module.php:153:Call-time_pass-by-reference_has_been_removed

hope that helps,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.