Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

ticket raised

Exchange Dashboard View

dashboard sales transactions

4 replies to this topic

#1 rlegrys

rlegrys

• Members
  • Others: Premium Exchange Addon
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 04:30 PM

Can you provide me any information why my dashboard doesn't keep track of my sales for the month? As you can see from the screenshots, on the day of a sale, it shows that I made a sale and shows under "Sales Today". However, on the next day if I had no sales the cumulative "Sales this Month" shows $0 and no "Transactions" for the month.

It's not that big of deal, just not sure if others have the same problem or it's something wrong with my setup.

Thank you,
Rob

Attached Thumbnails

• Voila_Capture 2014-05-22_03-19-32_PM.png
  • Voila_Capture 2014-05-21_09-07-50_PM.png

#2 Guest_john gerstner_*

Guest_john gerstner_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:54 PM

I'm having the same issue. Though I have sales for the day, it shows zero sales for the month.

#3 lewayotte

lewayotte

iThemes Plugin Developer

• Moderators
  • Others: Administrators
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:45 AM

I'm seeing it too... adding this to our internal bug report board. I don't think we've changed anything, so it might be a change in WordPress that we missed or perhaps a PHP version issue.

Thanks for reporting it!
Lew

#4 tblocke

tblocke

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:37 AM

I also have this issue.  The tally was shows correctly, but it re-sets mid-day.  Also, the monthly value is always the same as the daily value.  Any update on a fix?

#5 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,853 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:45 AM

Hi tblocke,

I don't have an update for you at this time.  The developers are working on it and as soon as I have an update, I will post here to let you know.

Thanks,

Elise

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ticket raised, dashboard, sales, transactions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users