Tons 404S (Esp With Timely All In One Calendar)

404 errors Timely banned list

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_GreyHigh_*

Guest_GreyHigh_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2014 - 07:49 AM

Over the past 2 weeks, I have been getting tonnes of 404 errors (More than 50 in a few hours).  Most of them are linked to the Timely All in One Calendar, but not all. For example:

wp/login
/upcoming-events/action:oneday/exact_date:14-2-2013/
/upcoming-events/action:posterboard/time_limit:882594000/cat_ids:32/  (NOTE: posterboard is no longer in the version of the All in One that I now use)
/upcoming-events/page_offset:1/action:agenda/time_limit:1405434601/cat_ids:27/

Details is not pulling up any information for me to go off of.  The All In One Calendar seems to be working fine.

I have blocked some of the IPs on the banned list, but keep getting more and more new IPs all the time.

I'm not sure why this is happening or how to stop it.  Please help.

Thank you,
GreyHigh

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,369 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 08:41 AM

For support -

If you have purchased the iThemes Security Pro plugin, please post your support request here: https://ithemeshelp.zendesk.com/home

If you are using the free version, please post on the WordPress.org support forums: http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/better-wp-security

Thanks,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.