Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Support during Holidays:

During the Holidays (Dec. 22 - Jan. 2) our support staff will spend well-deserved time with their families and loved ones.

We can not guarantee the same level of support that you are used to.

Moderators will check in on the support forum, but response times may be longer than expected.

Your iThemes support team wishes you happy holidays!

not an error

Checkout Page Not Responding Or Taking Way Too Long

checkout

4 replies to this topic

#1 edsilva7

edsilva7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:32 PM

I'm running some testing with Exchange and AffiliateWP that seems to be one of the only two affiliate plugins out there with integration for iThemes Exchage.

When I try to checkout right after clicking on either the [PAY WITH CHECK OR CASH] or [PAY WITH PAYPAL] buttons the page hangs and the next step never goes through.

I can see the website is "loading" by looking at the browser's tab, but nothing happens, then if a click again on the [PAY WITH CHECK OR CASH] button, some times I have to click on it several times until I have a response saying:

"◾You cannot checkout without any items in your cart.
◾You cannot checkout without any items in your cart.
◾You cannot checkout without any items in your cart."

Then I looked in my site's dashboard and I can see that the purchase actually went through OK, but this will cause frustration to my clients.

Here's the link, which includes an affiliate ID that I'm testing as well:

http://learningwebdesign123.com/product/basic-package/?ref=1

NOTE: I created a 100% discount coupon "A100" in case you want to test it out on your side.

Thanks,
Eduardo Silva
Web Designer, Newspaper writer & Entrepreneur
www.EduardoSilva.biz

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,959 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 05 June 2014 - 09:56 AM

Hi Eduardo,

I just test this out on your site and it worked just fine for me.  The page load time wasn't slow, I don't receive any errors, etc.  Have you already corrected this?

As for the error message you're seeing, you're probably seeing it because you're hitting the button multiple times while the page tries to load creating the issue.

Let us know if you are still having issues.

Thanks,

Elise

#3 edsilva7

edsilva7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:23 PM

Elise, I might need to try on a different computer because it still doing it on my computer in several occasions that I've tried.

Thanks,
Eduardo Silva
www.EduardoSilva.biz

#4 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,959 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:49 PM

Hey Eduardo,

That's fine!  Just let us know what you find when you've tested.

Thanks,

Elise

#5 edsilva7

edsilva7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 06:58 PM

Elise, I tried on a different computer and worked fine. I tried again on my laptop and is not working and times out. I guess something in my laptop is preventing it from working right.

Thanks,
Eduardo Silva
www.EduardoSilva.biz

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: not an error, checkout

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)