#1 alexnavas

alexnavas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, Builder, Sync
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:51 PM

I am looking into integrating Stripe into Exchange on a site but I was curious if upsells or additional purchases are built in. What I'm talking about is they purchase and check out (entering their credit card info). Before going to the purchase confirmation page, I would like to present them with another product and if they click Buy they would automatically be charged since they've already entered all their contact and credit card information. Is this possible?

I've seen it in other systems utilizing Stripe but don't know if Exchange handles this.

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,535 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:18 PM

Hi alexnavas,

There isn't an upsell option in Exchange at this time.  It has been added as a feature request which you can vote for on the Exchange Roadmap, but I don't have a timeline for if/when it will be added.  

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Elise

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange Add-on - Stripe forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: exchange, stripe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users