Subscription Products

subscription products exchange paypal recurring payments physical products subscriptio

5 replies to this topic

#1 CO

CO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:49 PM

I want to sell monthly subscription products. Where user can choose the design (different picture on product)(there are over 40 variations for each product)

I have been using woocommerce but it runs horribly slow.  I think this is because it treats each "variation" as a different product!  I just need a drop down selection to choose the design name.

But I do want paypal recurring billing and a flat rate ship charge,

Can Exchange do this?  Last time I checked it could not, but that was when it first came out.

I would rather use ithemes products together (I have the whole subscription).

Has anyone been able to set up a recurring payment (paypal) subscription product in exchange?

If NOT , is this feature under development?

Thanks!

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,225 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:03 PM

Hi CO,

With the Simple Shipping add-on (a core add-on in Exchange), you can charge a flat rate shipping charge.  Using the Recurring Payments add-on, you can set up recurring billing on a monthly or yearly basis.  

And with the Product Variants add-on, you can create a dropdown menu or radio button selection allowing the users to select the option they'd like.  You can see an example of Product Variants on this demo site:  http://demos.ithemes.com/exchange-variants/

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Elise

#3 CO

CO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:00 PM

Yes, one more.

Reporting.  I saw the simple reporting widget, but is there a way to pull all sales/orders in a date range and view the orders?

#4 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,225 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:42 PM

Hi CO,

If you go into Exchange > Payments, you will see all of your transactions and you can arrange them by date.  

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Elise

#5 CO

CO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:55 AM

Thanks again!

#6 CO

CO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:01 AM

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: subscription products, exchange, paypal recurring payments, physical products subscriptio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users