#1 patentpilot

patentpilot

• Members
  • Others: Premium Exchange Addon
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 02:24 AM

Hi there,

I just installed ithemes exchange including the membership add-on. When adding new membership version they just don't show up in the "all products" list (and also not on the store page). Well, the are somewhere as the menu (in German for "All", "published" and "draft", see red arrow.) indicates... Any idea what's happening?

Kind regards,
Volker

Attached Thumbnails

• products.png

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,540 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:59 PM

Hi Volker,

Can you please (always :)) provide us with the URL where this is happening?  That's the best way for us to diagnose any issues.

Can you try testing for a plugin conflict?  To do so, you'd deactivate all of your plugins except for Exchange and any Exchange add-ons then see if your products display properly.  If it does, reactivate your other plugins one at a time, testing Exchange each time to see which plugin is creating the conflict.  You can also test for a theme conflict by temporarily activating one of the WordPress default themes like Twenty Fourteen.

Give that a try and let us know how it goes.  

Thanks,

Elise

#3 Guest_Volker_*

Guest_Volker_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:20 AM

Hi Elise,

well, the screenshot was taken from the main ithemes Exchange page in the Admin panel of my wordpress. That's why you won't be able to look at this page. However, also on http://www.patent-pilot.com/store/ no products appear although I created one.

In deactivated all plugins and changed the theme. Nothing changed, still no products in the list as shown in the screenshot. Seems to be an ithemes exchange issue?!?!

What can we do?

Best,
Volker

#4 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:22 AM

Hi Elise,

would be great if you could get back to me. I'm happy to provide you or anyone else of the theme with login credentials so that you can have a direct look.

Looing forward to your reply, cannot continue setting up exchange without your help.

Thanks,
Volker

#5 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,540 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:37 PM

Hi Volker,

You can PM me admin log in credentials here on the forum or email them to me at elise@ithemes.com.  Just be sure to include a link to this thread so I know what the message is in regards to.

Thanks,

Elise

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users