1. Free and non-members can only
a. Read posts (not allowed to download project files)
b. subscribing for site updates
c. do comments
d. Requests and contacting etc.2. Paid members can
a. All free members activities
b. Plus access to download links to the project files with in the post (download section has to be visible to both free and paid members. But when click on the download link it has to check if the user is paid member or free/non-member then redirect user to give the access the download link (if paid member already logged in) or membership sales page (register form or login form both if user is registered free user or non-registered user)). Does it support some tags with in the post to protect part of the post. (protected tags)
3. What about fraud prevention? Like multiple users use the same account by sharing logins with each other. How to prevent that? And other hackable things ….
4. Is there a secure form to complete the payment by entering the payment details when customer is going to do the payment/subscription?
5. What are the fully supported payment options? Let me know the full list of options.
6. Is this process fully automated (monthly basis subscription) ? do all payment options support automation ?
7. When payment is overdue (because of card declined , no fund or similar situations) does the paid account get automatically downgraded to the free one and remind the user to do the payment?
Let me know your plugin fulfills those needs.