Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

information

Version 1.10.0 Upgrade Causing Warnings With Recurring And Membership Add-Ons

7 replies to this topic

#1 munman

munman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationIndiana, USA

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:13 PM

Hello,

I just updated from version 1.9.4 to version 1.10.0 of Exchange, and I am getting these warning messages now in the WP admin:

The Membership add-on requires iThemes Exchange version 1.4.0 or greater. Please upgrade Exchange.
The Recurring Payments add-on requires iThemes Exchange version 1.3.0 or greater. Please upgrade Exchange.

I'm assuming that version 1.10.0 is not being read as greater than 1.3.0, and there needs to be a new release in the add-on plugins to remove the warning messages?

Meanwhile - will the add-ons still work correctly?

Thanks

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,699 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:17 PM

Hi munman,

If you've licensed the add-ons, you should see updates available for the Membership and Recurring Payments add-on already which will clear the warnings you're seeing.  If you aren't sure how to license your products, here's a quick video tutorial:  http://ithemes.com/tutorials/ithemes-licensing-system/

Let us know if you aren't seeing an update available.  

Thanks,

Elise

#3 munman

munman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationIndiana, USA

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:55 PM

Hi Elise,

We are licensed for the add-ons (Pro Pack), but there are no update notifications for either the Recurring Payments, or the Memebership add-on, anywhere in the site (not in Plugins, or Dashboard > Updates).

Where should we see update notifications for the add-ons?

#4 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,699 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:14 PM

Hi munman,

Even if you've purchased the Pro Pack, you still need to license the add-ons on your site.  To do so, in your site's Dashboard, go into Settings > iThemes Licensing, check the products you'd like to license, then you'll enter your iThemes username and password and then click License Products.  If the add-ons are licensed on your site, you should see notifications that an update is available.

You can also go into your iThemes Member Panel, download the most recent version of the add-ons and then install them via FTP.  You would need to remove the versions currently installed on your site to do this.  

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Elise

#5 munman

munman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationIndiana, USA

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:26 PM

View PostElise Alley, on 21 July 2014 - 02:14 PM, said:

Hi munman,

Even if you've purchased the Pro Pack, you still need to license the add-ons on your site.  To do so, in your site's Dashboard, go into Settings > iThemes Licensing, check the products you'd like to license, then you'll enter your iThemes username and password and then click License Products.  If the add-ons are licensed on your site, you should see notifications that an update is available.

You can also go into your iThemes Member Panel, download the most recent version of the add-ons and then install them via FTP.  You would need to remove the versions currently installed on your site to do this.  

Thanks,

Elise

Ooops, forgot about that part lol (someone else was supposed to do it, and I never thought to check).

Thanks!

#6 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,699 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:29 PM

Hi munman,

Don't worry, it happens!  :)  Just as long as it's working for you now.

Thanks,

Elise

#7 matt5834

matt5834

• Members
  • Others: Premium Exchange Addon, Premium Exchange Addon
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:24 AM

Hi Elise-
I have all of my licenses "active" and I'm getting the same warnings about the add-ons.

I cannot find my iThemes Members Panel to download the plugins. Where would that be??

Thank you-
Matt

#8 matt5834

matt5834

• Members
  • Others: Premium Exchange Addon, Premium Exchange Addon
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:35 AM

I figured it out.
Thank you!

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: information

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users