Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Tabber Widget Without Widget Area

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Robert Hamilton

Robert Hamilton

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:48 AM

I'd like to insert the tabber widget on my page that is not currently set up for a widget. Is this possible w/ short code maybe?

Thanks!

#2 skylermoore

skylermoore

• Members
  • Others: All Themes, BackupBuddy, All Plugins, DisplayBuddy, ThumbsUp
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:44 AM

Tabber widget isn't currently set up to generate shortcodes so it is widget based for now but we have it on the map to be added in the future.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Edited by skylermoore, 12 August 2010 - 09:47 AM.

#3 Robert Hamilton

Robert Hamilton

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:38 AM

Thanks... Can you suggest an easy way to add a widget in the middle of
my page (or anywhere)? I have _some_ wordpress/php editing knowedge.

#4 skylermoore

skylermoore

• Members
  • Others: All Themes, BackupBuddy, All Plugins, DisplayBuddy, ThumbsUp
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 12:44 PM

It can all be done in one basic way but you may want to try and use what is there in your theme with the code you are adding in. What theme are you using?