Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

You might never guess it was a Flexx site

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nicole Vargas-Viglotti

Nicole Vargas-Viglotti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 12:45 AM

Another example to share

Just finished a site for a San Diego nonprofit serving the poor in Tijuana and Haiti. Amazing work, and there is so much more to be done on both fronts. My goal was to showcase the art, and again, make the blog a noticable part of the design, but not necessarily the focus.

The client was also drawn to the Anchor Builder theme, but considering my comfort with Flexx, my goal was to give the site the same look and feel but use a template I knew best.

Any feedback is welcome!

<a  href="http://youthwborders.org/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://youthwborders.org/</a>

Edited by Nicole Vargas-Viglotti, 29 August 2010 - 07:47 PM.

Nicole Vargas | Digital Media Consultant | MultimediaMomma

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,733 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 06:20 AM

fantastic, great choice of colours, good gallery implementation, and clean crisp look!

kudos

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 debex

debex

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy, Builder, Webdesign, Toolkit
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 08:56 AM

I agree with Ronald - can't find any better words than his.

"fantastic, great choice of colours, good gallery implementation, and clean crisp look!"

I am saving the link to your site in my little "links to pages that inspire me" file.

When I clicked on the upper left rotating image on the front page, it went to a error page

"page not found

We're sorry, but the page you are looking for isn't here.

Try searching for the page you are looking for or using the navigation in the header or sidebar"

http://69.89.31.52/~starlin5/youthwborders/

I hope this is helpful,

Joyce

#4 dmitteldorf

dmitteldorf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 30 August 2010 - 01:58 PM

Really great. Bravo.

What did you do to create the Gallery page?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users