Entry level Theme instead of Essence

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 nrsmith

nrsmith

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 08:30 AM

I bought Essence Blank nearly 2 years ago but find it difficult to navigate around mainly because I am not using it every week and soon forget exactly how to get to every option ( Indeed not sure I know all the options).

Would Sales recommend a simpler theme for me where the access is more obvious for occasional users?

Alternatively do you have a regular user in Scotland or UK who could do the job for me for me?

Thanks

Nigel Smith

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,328 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 02:58 PM

Hi Nigel,

what exactly do you mean? Once the theme is setup, there is not much to do anymore. WordPress (backend) will however have the same navigation and layout, regardless of the theme. Write Post looks the same in every theme, so does Category maintenance, Comments moderation etc.

If you have any questions related to the theme settings (these can all be found in wp-dashboard > My Theme, all other settings are core WordPress) we'll gladly reply and assist.

If this is about the site as it is online, from what I know, Essence is not more complicated than any other theme. But you can always browse around our theme portfolio, and open a demo to testdrive a theme, to see if look and feel fits you better,

I hope that clarifies,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.