question about IThemes "Builder" ? package

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_david_*

Guest_david_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:42 PM

I am interested in buying the "Builder package" if it meets the requirements my client needs. My client would like a template similar to this one http://www.bdmag.com/SMF/index.php?action=profile;u=22556;sa=summarythat I saw was purchased through your company... Is this the Ithemes builder package? If so, can the top header be modified very easily? I would also like to know how easily I can modify these in the future as I may have many clients interested in this theme.

Next, I would like to know if a Flash Header can be implemented in this theme, if not, can the rotating Billboard be put into the header and give me a little bit of movement?

Do you offer support over the phone for your product?

I am very interested to purchase this theme today for my client so I appreciate your response.

Thank you,

David

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,716 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 03:52 PM

Hi David,

the link you posted sends me to a login page for a forum. Do you have another link? Or am I misunderstanding?

Rotating images and Billboard are 2 premium plugins that are included with your purchase of Builder, so that should not be an issue.

All our support is handled through our support forum. There is an extensive Members only section, and we have moderators available around the clock to help our customers out.

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_david_*

Guest_david_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:12 AM

Sorry Ronald... I meant to link you to this site...http://www.heatingandairconditioninggreersc.com/

I also am interested in how you modify the header to different heights and widths...Can this be done very easily or do I need to know html or css to do it? thanks...

#4 Sridhar Katakam

Sridhar Katakam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy, Toolkit
  • 22,261 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 01:25 PM

It's best to ensure that width of layout and that of the header image match. For example, if you choose to use a 960px wide layout (which is the standard), use a 960px wide header image.

Height of the header image can be any value. You just have to remember to type in the height of image in image module's settings.

You can use a program like Photoshop or an online service like www.picnik.com to resize images.