Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Which themes work with WPMU and BuddyPress?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Jason Willis_*

Guest_Jason Willis_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:16 AM

I am interested in building a WPMU site with the BuddyPress plugin.  I was wondering which of your themes work out-of-the-box with WPMU and BuddyPress.  Thank you,

Jason

#2 Matt Danner

Matt Danner

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Themes
  • 273 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 06:28 PM

Jason-
We do not test any of our themes on WPMU or BuddyPress, so I honestly just dont know.  Our themes are meant for the .org standalone version of WordPress. 
-matt
Chief Operating Officer | Danger | Utility Player

#3 Guest_Jason Willis_*

Guest_Jason Willis_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2010 - 10:40 AM

Matt,
BuddyPress is coming to the single installation of WordPress - http://buddypress.org/forums/topic/single-wp-supported-on-latest-trunk

Jason

#4 Victor Burgos

Victor Burgos

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:14 PM

Hi, I am creating a membership site and I would love to have Buddypress on it.

I know some basic CSS and HTML but no PHP.

How complicated is it to enable support on Builder for Buddypress?

I think this plugin is becoming very popular because people love to use facebook and this is very similar.

#5 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 31,344 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:53 PM

Victor, please post in the Builder forum, this is a pre-sales forum, and not intended for any support.

thanks,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#6 chucks

chucks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Builder
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 03:31 PM

Hi,

If aniThemeused on a Multi-Site (WPMU) does it fall within the iThemesmultiple-use license? Some minor edits "may" be necessary for access to site users.

Thanks,

Chuck S.

Chuck S.

#7 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 31,344 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 03:23 PM

Hi Chuck,

you are free to use the themes on any number of sites you desire,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#8 chucks

chucks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:55 PM

Hi,

Just to make sure. We have a Multi-site install and will have free users and premium paid users. Paid users will have access to extra plugins and premium themes. If have the multi-site license,will my premium users be able to use your iThemes on their sub-sites without additional licensing?

We don't want to get into trouble with you or with the industry. The site is in beginning stages of development but here is a link so that you can see what we are doing. The username = and password = .

We would also like to apply for an affiliate account.

Thanks!

Chuck S.

Edited by ChuckS, 20 August 2010 - 04:10 AM.

Chuck S.

#9 sarah

sarah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Builder, All Themes
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:45 AM

Chuck - Our licensing does allow for you to let your clients use the themes too. However, only the original purchaser of the themes will receive the member benefits of theme updates and support.

To apply for an affiliate account, please email sales@ithemes.com

Thanks!

Sarah

#10 chucks

chucks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 09:11 AM

Thank you Sarah. Will do.