1) Build a website with static pages and pages for posts
2) Edit/control the layout and look of the site through the admin panel (all contained through wordpress.org)
3) Add a tabbed widget for features like upcoming events and news
4) Add a calendar plug-in and have a page dedicated to events
5) Add video and photo gallery
6) Include links to our Facebook page and email opt-in (vertical response)
7) Have a selection of navigation menu styles/options
I'm trying to understand themes/child themes as well. With builder can you take a theme, create a child theme and alter it or do you have to start from scratch, build your theme and then make the child? When you build a theme does builder create all of the required files that go along with a theme? What are the ins and outs regarding upgrading to a new version of WP when using a theme created in Builder.
Also, do you have a list of features for Flexx and Builder? That would really help me figure out the differences/features.
Edited by Jennifer, 06 January 2010 - 12:24 PM.