Is Tabber-Widget fully compatible with the iThemes Featured Posts plugin?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 andreakropp

andreakropp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 06:12 PM

Hi-

I apologize to all in advance if this counts as a cross-post... I've made similar inquiries within the Featured Posts forum, but am wondering if I'm looking in the wrong place for my answer. Maybe a Tabber-Widget issue instead?

The Featured Post plugin works perfectly for us when we simply stick it in a widget area. However, when we stick it in a tabber, we lose the pagination functionality that allows a user to select the image/summary to be displayed by clicking on a dot beneath the rotating images. The dots do appear, but clicking on them doesn't load the desired image/post summary. Instead, the page just jumps a bit. For the time being, we've just used css to avoid displaying the pagination dots altogether. However, we'd really like to have this functionality working...

Please do let us know if there's anything we can do on our end. However, we've pretty much isolated this as a Tabber-Widget/Featured Post issue.

Any and all suggestions gratefully received...

Thanks!

#2 skylermoore

skylermoore

• Members
  • Others: All Themes, BackupBuddy, All Plugins, DisplayBuddy, ThumbsUp
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 07:36 AM

Thank you for pointing this out, it looks like we are going to need to take a look at the tabber widget plugin because it seems to have problems with adding certain links into the tabs.

We will let you know when we find something out.

#3 andreakropp

andreakropp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 02:10 PM

Thanks for checking in to this--I'll keep an eye on this thread and wait for the word.