Membership and group booking plugins for use with ithemes themes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Francois_*

Guest_Francois_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2010 - 03:06 AM

I have basically decided to purchase the six month package from ithemes. I really like what I have seen. But before I take the step I need to get a couple of other functionalities sorted out and planned for their implementation.

Our business is a small start up youth fitnesstraining company. Our clients enroll in programmes of 1, 2 or 3 times per week training. We allow the athletes to book their session a week in advanced and to train on different days. At the moment this can cause quit havoc with planning and scheduling.

So I am looking for plugins that can give me the membership and booking management functionality.

I have been looking at appointy and onlinebookingcalendar. However they do not allow for individual booking within group sessions.

An example of awebsite that does this is myvolo.com.

I also need the functionality to preferably be on a South African server. Would be nice to be able toinstall on my own website.

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,728 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 04:15 PM

Hi,

have you tried these searches? I personally have no experience with such plugin, so I can't advise you any further I'm afraid.

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.