Compatibility issue

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Chris O'Leary

Chris O'Leary

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:45 AM

I am having some issues it seems with an older version of the Flexx Bold theme. I am not exactly sure where to post this as the forum instructions for adding a post in the support area are unclear. But I would like to get some assistance with this. I purchased the theme when I had a membership a year back and since then I have notice several things stop working. I am assuming in relation to the new wordpress version updates. The major thing I noticed is the featured images in the top no longer show up. They are still loaded in the media section of wordpress but in the theme the thumbnails nor the actual images show up. Do I need to download a new update to this theme? Or is there a fix?

I don't think repurchasing the theme or a membership should be necessary considering I already purchased it once and now it no longer works? Once you purchase the them don't they let you upgrade it when compatibility issues arise? If so where do I go for this. I didn't see it anywhere in the member login area. I did notice where is discussed the updates and their versions but not where to download the new versions. The version I purchased was 1.1.2 and I see they are up to 4.0.1. How do I fix this featured header image or download the new version of this theme?

Thanks,

Chris

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,353 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 09:26 AM

Hi Chris,

depending on when you purchased the theme (before or after iThemes went GPL), you are entitled to theme updates and support. Please contact sales@ithemes.com by e-mail with proof of purchase, and a reference to this thread, and your membership might be updated.

You can then post your Flexx related issues in the Flexx support forum.

You may already wish to have a look at this article from the Codex though,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_Chris Oleary_*

Guest_Chris Oleary_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2010 - 04:04 PM

Thanks, I appreciate the response I will check out the information you kindly passed on and get with the sales department on getting out account possibly updated. Thanks again,

Chris