Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Just renewed my subscription! Happy but...Demos?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 truckmount

truckmount

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 01:02 PM

Would like to see a page of ALL the builder and other theme demos, something like a drop down menu like ive seen on other sites would rock!

A lot easier than having to dl each theme to see what its like :)

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 31,369 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 03:48 PM

Hi,

you can check the general purchase page, and there is a gallery of themes on the All Access Pass Page (scroll down and click Gallery)

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_Brent_*

Guest_Brent_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:58 AM

Am looking for the posibilities to change from html design into wordpress with builder. I have two websiteslayouts i want to recreate.

1. Woudagames.nl : a site with the menu bar in the footer. Now here is my question:

Is it possible to make a horizontal submenu in stead of the dropdowns i see in every theme in the all accespass gallery?

2. Healerside.nl : a website witha menu bar in the header [with a logo on the left] the same menu is placed vertically from every subpage on. The submenu is on the left side of the main menu.

Is it possible to recreate this in BUILDER?

[or do i have to add a section of plain html in the site]

Thanks for the effort and time

Brent

Edited by Brent, 03 February 2011 - 03:11 AM.

#4 sridhar

sridhar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 09:12 AM

Is it possible to make a horizontal submenu in stead of the dropdowns i see in every theme in the all accespass gallery?

Can you give us the URL of a site having your desired horizontal submenu?

The submenu is on the left side of the main menu.

Don't see such a submenu? Can you show us a screenshot?

Possible.

#5 Guest_Brent_*

Guest_Brent_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2011 - 09:18 AM

http://www.woudagames.nl

submenu: http://woudagames.nl/buitenspellen.html

there is even a sub sub menu on the bottom of the page

and the submenu http://www.healerside.nl/muzyk.html

shows cd / video and dvd

[the website is made in a language / dialect from the north of the neterlands

thanks again

#6 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 31,369 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 10:38 AM

Hi,

you can create any style menu or sub-menu you want, provided you know the proper css to do so. The themes are equipped with the css code to provide the navigation as you see in the demos.

For inpiration, I usually go to cssplay, but there are loads of other resources.

Ronald

(en ik denk dat het voor een Engels sprekende Indier weinig uitmaakt
welk NL dialect gebruikt wordt. Sterker nog, zelfs ik begrijp er niets
van ../../../wp-content/plugins/simple-forum/editors/tinymce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif)

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#7 sridhar

sridhar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:58 AM

Here's one plugin I discovered today: http://shailan.com/wordpress/plugins/dropdown-menu

#8 Guest_Brent_*

Guest_Brent_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2011 - 02:02 PM

Thanks for the information. One last question. These websites are on different servers at different hosting companies. Do I need to buy builder for each account?

Greetings

Brent

PS Ronald,

Het is als bij zuid-afrikaans; Hardop lezen en vaak begrijp je het dan wel :-)

#9 sridhar

sridhar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 02:13 PM

No.

#10 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 31,369 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:10 PM

Brent said:

Het is als bij zuid-afrikaans; Hardop lezen en vaak begrijp je het dan wel :-)

LOL Posted Image

#11 Guest_Brent_*

Guest_Brent_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2011 - 04:24 PM

Another question.

Have bought the builder theme and am experimenting. How to make a layout with four columns?

1 space 1 image 1 menu 1 extra menu

eventually i would als like to ad a background to the whole thing.

I can only choose three widget, how to place two widget in one?

If i put two widgets on the right of an image, there are also a top and a bottom banner, can i remove them? Or should it put a text widget with nothing in it?

brent

#12 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 31,369 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:37 PM

Hi,

for theme specific support, please sign in to the forum (using the username and password that you use to download the themes you purchased) and post your support requests in the appropriate theme support forum, in this case the Builder support forum,

An explanation of how the forum works can be found in the header of this page,

thanks,
Ronald