Pre Sales Question

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Mark_*

Guest_Mark_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2010 - 01:53 PM

Hello,

I am interested in using iThemes builder for making client themes and would like to know if.

I am able to use the designed themes on other peoples host providers (as well as my own)?

Also if I design a theme can it only be saved as a child theme, meaning I would have to also install iThemes builder on each wordpress install or are the saved designs totally self contained?

Does iThemes builder also allow for Horizontal and Vertical theming, by this I mean so themes haveseparatebackground body elements that extend left and right of the menu, header, footer etc (this would be horizontal theming). Where as some themes allow for a single background image that extends to the left and right of all elements and extends from the top of the page to below the footer (this would beverticaltheming)?

Kind Regards,

Mark

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,900 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 02:05 PM

Hi Mark,

You can use the themes on as many sites as you wish. Builder as a parent theme is required though to use a child theme.

I am not sure I understand the horizontal and vertical theming question, do you have examples of what you mean?

thanks,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.