Builder/All Pass PURCHASE QUESTION PRE-SALE

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Ally_*

Guest_Ally_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2010 - 07:21 PM

Hello ... I am making a purchase decision. I definitely want Builder, but see that it has more updates to come. If I purchase stand-alone, I get 12 month support/updates.

I'm also interested in possibly purchasing the All-Themes Pass - $197; it comes with 6 month support/updates.

IF I purchase the AllThemes Pass for $197, will I still receive 12 months support/updates for BUILDER, OR, will I only receive 6 months? I'm concerned since BUILDER is so new, it might be better to have 12 months updates, but I'm not ready to pay $497.

Please let me know if I purchase the 6 months All-Pass if I get 6 months update or 12 for BUILDER.

Thank you!

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,144 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:57 AM

Hi,

if you purchase the 6-months all access pass, you will be entitled to 6 months of support and upgrades. This includes all the themes.

If (on top of that!) you purchase a Builder license separately, it comes with a 1 year subscription to upgrades and support for Builder (and its child themes).

Also note our customer loyalty program, which may be beneficial for you if you purchase Builder (1 year subscription) and then decide to purchase the (1 year) AAP (with 25% discount), so you will have 1 year of support and upgrades on all themes.

Please contact sales@ithemes.com by e-mail to discuss further possibilities,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_Ally_*

Guest_Ally_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:41 AM

Hi Ronald,

Thank you for the reply. Can you tell me this... I'm also interested in the "how to use" WP videos that you offer with theme purchase to help our clients. Is there a difference between the WP video titles included in the Builder product and those available in the AAP product?

#4 Guest_Ally_*

Guest_Ally_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:44 AM

Thanks Ronald,

Can you tell me if there is a difference in the WP tutorial titles available in the Builder product and the AAP product?

I just noticed I had the price typed in wrong for the AAP product. And my email is wrong, geeesh!Posted Image

#5 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,144 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 02:02 PM

Hi,

the non-branded video tutorials are generic, and do not include Builder tutorials,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.