Posted 11 January 2010 - 10:50 AM
1. If the text header is replaced with a graphic logo, does the logo have to have specific dimensions (if so, what), also must the logo be photoshopped to include the background or can I just use one with a transparent backbround
2. On the home page (as shown on the demo site), how are the contents of the featured section 1 / 2 / Latest Blog posts determined? Are they just regular widget areas?
3. Are there any new versions, updates or features planned for this theme?
Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:09 AM
1. You can use a transparent png file to use as the header image. The dimension are limited by the site layout. There is a fairly easy way to change the height, changing the width would mess up the layout.
2. yes, these are widget areas
3. there are currently no new versions planned, there have not been any requests, and most (if not all) users are pleased with the way Essence currently works.
Hope this helps, let us know if you have any other inquiries,Ronald
Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.
To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.
When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.
Reply to this Topic
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.
For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.
CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Pre-sales and other inquiries forum.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users