Welcome to the forum:
Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!
Also take note of the forum guidelines.
Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.
What is included with support:
Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.
Posted 11 January 2010 - 10:50 AM
1. If the text header is replaced with a graphic logo, does the logo have to have specific dimensions (if so, what), also must the logo be photoshopped to include the background or can I just use one with a transparent backbround
2. On the home page (as shown on the demo site), how are the contents of the featured section 1 / 2 / Latest Blog posts determined? Are they just regular widget areas?
3. Are there any new versions, updates or features planned for this theme?
Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:09 AM
1. You can use a transparent png file to use as the header image. The dimension are limited by the site layout. There is a fairly easy way to change the height, changing the width would mess up the layout.
2. yes, these are widget areas
3. there are currently no new versions planned, there have not been any requests, and most (if not all) users are pleased with the way Essence currently works.
Hope this helps, let us know if you have any other inquiries,Ronald
Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.
To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.
When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.