Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Important Security Update for All iThemes Customers - please read this

in progress

Contact Buddy / Gavity Forms

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 seo180

seo180

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Builder
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 11:05 AM

Hi,

I am wanting to add new fields to a form using the contactbuddy plugin.

I have the AllAccess pass but not sure if I can do the following:

• add extra fields to the form
  • add a drop down for "which dept" to send the filled in contact form to
  • for the above I require 3 different options (departments) each with their own email address
  • when the user selects the appropriate department from the drop down (or selection), then populate the submit button with the correct email address to send the contact form to
I doubt I can do this with what I have available to me at the moment.

Do you know if I can use Gravity Forms to do the above and would this be the best option.

Finally, does contact buddy and gravity forms work easily together?

Thank you for any advice!

#2 Josh

Josh

Ithemes Developer

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, BackupBuddy, Flexx
  • 2,778 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 05:41 PM

Hi Raymond,

Well Contactbuddy and Gravity Forums cant and dont work together. We provide contactbuddy for a quick easy contact form setup to go more in depth with that we definetely recommend Gravity Forms. So i will say yes that gravity forms would be the best solution for what you are trying to do.

Thanks!

Josh
Hey if you haven't looked at the iThemes codex check it out here!
There are some plugin walkthrough videos on our youtube channel check it out!

#3 seo180

seo180

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Builder
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 01:17 PM

Hi Josh,

Many thanks for your help, and the contactbuddy plugin is really great for the majority of things I require.

I will look into gravity forms as well, and again many thanks for your help.

Ray

#4 thomasrivette

thomasrivette

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:33 PM

where do i alter the color of the text and input fields for contact Buddy?

#5 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,508 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:54 PM

Hi,

please (next time) feel free to open a new topic, rather than adding on to an "old and sleeping one". Also, always add a link to your site, page with the form and indicate what you wish to change into what, so we can look into this and provide targeted support,

In general, your stylesheet is the place where you can add css code to alter colours etc,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.