Different between Flexx Professional and other Flexx Themes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Sway_*

Guest_Sway_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:31 AM

Hi,

Some pre-sales questions:

1. What is the difference between the Flexx Professional Theme ($79.95) and other individual Flexx Themes (i.e. Flexx Candy Apple)? (Is it that the individual specific themes are branded a certain way with graphics, colors, images? - could I theoretically create a simliar Flexx Candy Apple theme from Flexx Professional - but using my own colors, graphic images?).

2. Do you have any additional documentation with how this integrated with the Shopp plug-in?

3. Multi-use means I can pruchase this once and use it for unlimited sites?

4. Purchase does include http://pluginbuddy.com/purchase/mobile/? Does WP Mobile Plugin integrate and work nicely with the Shopp plugin?

Obviously - I'm looking to use this theme with the Shopp plug-in - so any adidtional info about this deep integration would be appreciated. :-)

Thanks in advance,

Sway

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 28,651 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 03:51 PM

Hi Sway,

1. all Flexx themes have identical functionality, but just a different layout. Creating Flexx Candy Apple from Flexx Professional therefor does not make any sense, when you can just purchase Flexx Candy Apple and have the looks you want, and the same functionality as all the other Flexx themes.

2. This article describes the scope of the Shopp integration in Flexx, that should clarify.

3. yes

4. yes, purchase includes the Pluginbuddy Mobile plugin. This plugin was not designed specifically to work with Shopp, so I don't have an answer to that.

hope these help though, let us know if you have any other inquiries,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_Sway_*

Guest_Sway_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2010 - 11:42 AM

Thanks for your reply.

Two last pre-sales comments/questions:

1. So in short - the Flexx Professional has the exact same functionality as the other individual themes - it's just that the individual themes already come preset with a certain layout, color theme, branding, etc....So if I like Candy as a good starting point - I should purchase that one first - then I could add/subtract/customize it form there. All functionality would be available in all themes :-)

2. Lastly, I noticed that none of the Flexx themes have an image rotator/slide for the homepage? (just a header image that changes). Is that correct? I might also need something like the rotator found on your http://ithemes.com/purchase/syndicate/. Is that possible with Flexx? If not - how would I be able to integrated that for a customer if they wanted that.

I'm looking at Flexx because I am planning on also purchasing the Shopp plugin - and wanted a theme that played nicely with it.

Thanks,
Sway

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 28,651 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 03:59 PM

Hi Sway,

1. to clarify, there is no "Flexx Professional" vs. "the other individual themes". Flexx theme is one of many iTheme themes. It comes in 18 flavours. One of them happens to be named Flexx Blue, another one Flexx Professional, and another one Flexx Candy Apple. You should select the theme with the looks that suit you best.

2. You could use our rotating images plugin, or any other image rotator plugin for that. We're here on the forum to help you out with the implementation, should that be an issue.

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.