Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Support during Holidays:

During the Holidays (Dec. 22 - Jan. 2) our support staff will spend well-deserved time with their families and loved ones.

We can not guarantee the same level of support that you are used to.

Moderators will check in on the support forum, but response times may be longer than expected.

Your iThemes support team wishes you happy holidays!

Ice cream truck presence re-designed with Life Grunge

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Nicole Vargas-Viglotti

Nicole Vargas-Viglotti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 11:05 PM

The great pair behind Sweet Treats had a site created for them using iFrames. However, they struggled with a lack of flexibility in terms of updating, and SEO was stinky at best. Night and day difference once I redesigned the site using Life Grunge.

It turned out the color scheme for the theme was in line with what ST had in mind. But the functionality has really been boosted.

Plug-in wise, huge fan of kPicasa Gallery, Scroll to Top and SocialGrid.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

http://sweettreatstruck.com/

Nicole Vargas | Digital Media Consultant | MultimediaMomma

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 31,410 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 04:41 PM

Nice job! And glad to see that indeed "beauty is only skindeep", and the theme does a lot more regarding SEO.

One tiny remark, (but that could be because I've seen this theme so many times): I do miss some sort of header (either text or logo) in the top bit, but again, that could be a severe case of "iThemes-tunnel-vision" Posted Image

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Steve Fitzpatrick

Steve Fitzpatrick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 11:08 AM

I was the same when i was just scanning the site. I think it's just convention, which while some web conventions are bad, it's what people are used to.

Nice site though! I wish your truck would pull up outside my place :P

#4 Gerald Jones

Gerald Jones

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 04:51 PM

What gallery plug-in are you using?

I am using NextGen Gallery but have been experiencing a few buggy issues. Yours looks really simple and clean.

Jerry

violectric.net

#5 sridhar

sridhar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 22,262 posts
  • LocationBangalore, India

Posted 23 February 2011 - 11:17 PM

I think this is the plugin used for gallery: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/kpicasa-gallery/

#6 alva

alva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 06:09 PM

Love the clean site navigation. Nice work.

#7 barryha

barryha

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, BackupBuddy, Sync
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:50 AM

Aw shucks, I'd like to see your work, but the site http://sweettreatstruck.com/ is currently returning a PHP error.

Warning:  require(D:Hosting6408532htmlwordpress/wp-includes/load.php) [function.require]: 
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:Hosting6408532htmlwordpresswp-settings.php 
on line 19

Fatal error:  require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'D:Hosting6408532htmlwordpress/wp-includes/load.php' 
(include_path='.;C:php5pear') in D:Hosting6408532htmlwordpresswp-settings.php on line 19

Good luck with it, I'll check back later!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users