Better, More Convenient, Private Support for Your iThemes Products Is Here.

We're moving support away from the forum and in to private tickets - Log In to Get Support Here

Note: any currently open support threads in the community forum will stay open while we resolve them.

Word press developers course

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 shaeri

shaeri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Builder, Builder
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 12:06 AM

Hi,

I own and love Builder and am thinking of signing up for the webdesign.com Anniversary sale. I'm particularly interested in the offer to attend the WordPress Developers course. Unfortunately I can't make it at the times it is being offered. Will the recordings be available at a later date as part of the webdesign.com membership.

I sent an e-mail about a week ago asking this question through the webdesign.com site, but never received an answer. I would appreciate a response.

Thanks. :-)

Edited by Shaeri Richards, 07 December 2010 - 01:56 AM.

#2 Guest_Benjamin Bradley_*

Guest_Benjamin Bradley_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2010 - 11:29 AM

Thanks for asking. Yes, EVERY WebDesign.com webinar is recorded. This is one of the benefits of being a member of WebDesign.com. Even if you are unable to attend the LIVE portion of the webinar. Normally within 24-48 hours the recordings, chatlog, pdf downloads (if any) are posted to the members section for rewatching.

So even if you can only attend one of the live training events, as a member of WebDesign.com, you'll have access to the full 3-day event recordings.

#3 shaeri

shaeri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Builder, Builder
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:16 PM

Does that include the Word press developers course?

#4 Guest_Benjamin Bradley_*

Guest_Benjamin Bradley_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2010 - 04:15 PM

Yes, the only members of WebDesign.com have access and entrance into the WordPress Developer Course. So if you want to take advantage of the WordPress Developer Course, you must be a member of WebDesign.com

Better, More Convenient, Private Support for Your iThemes Products Is Here.

We're moving support away from the forum and in to private tickets - Log In to Get Support Here

Note: any currently open support threads in the community forum will stay open while we resolve them.