Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Purchased Display Buddy, but DID NOT RECEIVE THE PRODUCT

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#1 JoAnn Dahlkoetter

JoAnn Dahlkoetter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 12:17 AM

Hello Ithemes support â

I just purchased Display

Buddy, but did NOT receive the product, I've waited several hours.

I didn't receive a link

or email or any instructions on how to download the product I just paid for.

Please see my receipt

statements below, and please send me the download link.

Receipt No: ****-****-****-****

After purchase there was

no info in the email or on the site, about how I get the Display Buddy I just

bought

I only got a link to this

sales page, to buy other products.

http://ithemes.com/member/member.php

Please help as your

Display Buddy product is valuable, and I need my product right away,

Thank you,

JoAnn Dahlkoetter

Edited by Ronald, 06 December 2010 - 08:13 PM.

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 31,077 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 02:19 AM

Hi JoAnn,

You should (!) be able to download your purchased products from what you call the sales page, which in fact is your membership page, listing all items you purchased under "Your Subscriptions".

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_jaeson_*

Guest_jaeson_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2010 - 09:31 AM

I have the same problem. I purchased the icar template and when I login to the member panel, it says No active subscriptions. and has nothing listed under payment history. But paypal says it went thru. The phone 405 number they list on paypal is bogus. And I havent had a reply to my email yet. This is f***in rediculous. We are buying templates and scripts from a site who fails to make sure that their own site is working properly.

If I dont get my product in the next 24hs I will have the transaction reverse by paypal and have them investigate this company.

Time is money!

JoAnn Dahlkoetter said:

Hello Ithemes support â

I just purchased Display

Buddy, but did NOT receive the product, I've waited several hours.

I didn't receive a link

or email or any instructions on how to download the product I just paid for.

Please see my receipt

statements below, and please send me the download link.

Receipt No: ****-****-****-****

After purchase there was

no info in the email or on the site, about how I get the Display Buddy I just

bought

Please help as your

Display Buddy product is valuable, and I need my product right away,

Thank you,

JoAnn Dahlkoetter

#4 Charleen Green

Charleen Green

Sales

• Moderators
  • Others: Accordion, Administrators, All Plugins, All Themes, Builder, Webdesign
  • 98 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:39 PM

JoAnn - We checked your member account and your product has been waiting for you to download it. We sent you a new pw so check your email. Also our email probably is sitting in your spam folder. Thanks.

Jaeson - We have no way of checking to see about your product so if you would give us more information. We have checked with paypal and don't know who you are. Please email sales@ithemes.com Thanks.

#5 Guest_tng_*

Guest_tng_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2010 - 05:12 AM

I also have had the exact same problem. I paid for BackupBuddy and got the following message.

Enjoy your membership. To Login please click here Login

Your payment has been succesfully processed.

Order reference: 19290

When I click on it I get the same message as the others.

If this could be solved asap it would be much appreciated.

Thanks! Tania

#6 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 31,077 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 05:22 AM

Hi Tania,

you are currently not signed into the forum (and thus not signed in to access the membership site), since you are showing here on the forum as "guest". Did you receive a username and password? Can you sign into the forum?

tng said:

And what is the message you are referring to?

Ronald

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#7 Guest_tng_*

Guest_tng_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:10 AM

Hi. I can't sign into the forum either.

The only acknowledgement I have received is;

Enjoy your membership. To Login please click here <a  href="../../../member/login.php" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Login</a>

:(

Tania

#8 Guest_tng_*

Guest_tng_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:31 AM

Hi. I can't sign into the forum either.

The only acknowledgement I have received is;

Enjoy your membership. To Login please click here <a  href="../../../member/login.php" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Login</a>

Then when I click on Login I got the same as what JoAnn said.

Tania

#9 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 31,077 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:40 AM

Hi,

can you send me your login name and password by email (!) to ronald@ithemes.com, and forward the welcome e-mail. I'll have a closer look,

Ronald

#10 Guest_tng_*

Guest_tng_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2010 - 07:16 AM

Hi Ronald,

No I haven't received anything.

All I got was:

If this could be solved asap it would be much appreciated.

Then when I click on Login it was telling me I hadn't purchased anything, just like on JoAnn's. I haven't received any emails either.

Thanks!

Tania

#11 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 31,077 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 08:01 AM

Tania,

this is beyond my capabilities now, but I'll have someone from sales look into it and get back to you asap.

I know that there have been some changes to our backend membership software, but don't know the details. We've not seen these issues before, so it must be a glitch, that I apologise for, but will be resolved soon,

Ronald

#12 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 31,077 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 08:07 AM

Another possibility, given the recent wikileaks turbulence, and ensuing attacks on credit card companies, Paypal, and others, it may be that although the payment is processed on your (sending) end, it might not necessarily mean it is also processed and verified on iThemes' (receiving) end. But that I can not be sure about, our sales dept. will be able to clarify further.

#13 Charleen Green

Charleen Green

Sales

• Moderators
  • Others: Accordion, Administrators, All Plugins, All Themes, Builder, Webdesign
  • 98 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:22 AM

Ronald said:

Hi Tania,

you are currently not signed into the forum (and thus not signed in to access the membership site), since you are showing here on the forum as "guest". Did you receive a username and password? Can you sign into the forum?

tng said:

And what is the message you are referring to?

Ronald

Hey Tania;

You must purchase the product through paypal before we can send you the display buddy or backup buddy. Your id shows that your product is NOT PAID. If you have any other questions please email

sales@ithemes.com

Thank you.

#14 Charleen Green

Charleen Green

Sales

• Moderators
  • 98 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:26 AM

Ronald said:

Hi,

can you send me your login name and password by email (!) to ronald@ithemes.com, and forward the welcome e-mail. I'll have a closer look,

Ronald

Ronald said:

Tania,

this is beyond my capabilities now, but I'll have someone from sales look into it and get back to you asap.

I know that there have been some changes to our backend membership software, but don't know the details. We've not seen these issues before, so it must be a glitch, that I apologise for, but will be resolved soon,

Ronald

Hey Tania; Paypal shows us that no such payment was received. Please email sales@ithemes.com so that we can help you. Thanks

#15 Charleen Green

Charleen Green

Sales

• Moderators
  • 98 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:28 AM

Ronald said:

Hi JoAnn,

You should (!) be able to download your purchased products from what you call the sales page, which in fact is your membership page, listing all items you purchased under "Your Subscriptions".

Ronald

Hey JoAnn;

We emailed you through sales@ithemes.com. Are our emails all going to your spam folder? Please email sales@ithemes.com because we show that you are ready to download your purchase.

Thanks

Sales@ithemes.com

#16 tekstar

tekstar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 01:13 PM

Just to throw this out there, that I just purchased Display Buddy today and it went through fine. You have to make sure you are logged into the site and then everything should show up under your membership. You can then download everything from there. It's the same place that any of the other themes or products that you may have purchased before show up in.

-Bob