WP Developer Assistant is a WordPress plugin developed by a WordPress developer for WordPress developers.
* Have you ever needed to run a query when you didn’t have access to phpMyAdmin or SSH?
* Don’t you hate it when you need to upload a plugin, theme, or other file and don’t have FTP access?
* Have you ever wondered where that action or filter hook gets called?
* Want to enable errors while hiding them from everyone else?
* Wouldn’t it be great if you could output a full listing of PHP global variable values on each page so debugging would be easier?
* Ever wanted to modify one of those serialized options?
* Would you like to quickly see a full list of defined constants?
It’s thoughts like these that caused me to make this plugin. WP Developer Assistant is the first WordPress plugin of its kind. It essentially is a toolkit that makes life as a WordPress developer easier.
* Customizable enabling of PHP errors that only show for your user.
* Display values of PHP’s built-in global variables (_POST, _REQUEST, _FILE, _ENV, etc) on each page.
* Easily modify Options table values, including serialized data.
* View a full list of all the add_action, do_action, add_filter, and apply_filters function calls complete with information on function names, priorities, number of accepted arguments, source file name, and file line number.
* Quickly execute queries with the Run Query tool.
* Show phpinfo().
* View a comprehensive list of all the defined named constants, their current value, the declared value, the source file name of the definition, and the file line number of the definition.
* Quickly and easily upload files to any place inside your WordPress installation. The uploader will even automatically extract archives to the destination directory.