After our initial beta test (which is still happening), we’ve been asked one primary question over and over: When is Builder launching?
I just confirmed with our code ninja and project lead Chris Jean that it will be released on Dec. 16, 2009.
You’ll also want to be on our Dec. 10 live demo webinar to preview the awesome features in Builder …. Sign up for the Builder Demo Live Webinar here and get a walk-through of the features we’re putting into our new blockbuster theme on Thursday, Dec. 10 at 11 a.m. Central Standard Time.
Here’s the teaser video where Chris and I talk about it:
Here’s a demo video of Builder Theme:
In about an hour, I created these layouts on one Builder site using the Layout Engine and some CSS tweaks:
Here are some of the awesome benefits of using Builder Theme:
- One Theme for Almost EVERY Project!
- Build almost any kind of new layout or page template you want in minutes (without knowing code)
- Use one theme to build a website with multiple layouts and individual looks for each (Yes, each layout can have its own CSS!)
- Assign specific layouts to certain WP Views (Specific layouts for blogs, pages, posts, EVEN categories!)
- Create new widgets areas layouts or sidecars on the fly (We almost called this theme the Widget Theme)
- Have special landing pages, squeeze pages, email opt in pages, feed pages, portfolio pages – on ONE theme!
Oh, and be sure to sign up for the Live Webinar Demo of the iThemes Builder Theme on Dec. 10 here!