Effective today, the iThemes Support Forum has officially moved … the old forum is still publicly accessible for all new registrations and posts have been locked.
Here’s what this means for customers:
- * More focused time on you and your questions – we only support our customers, so this means you’ll continue to get prime focus
- One single login for everything – in the past you had to register for our member’s area (when you paid) and a separate one for our support forum – no longer. Now, you’ll use your member’s area login and be good to go!
- The current forum will be closed to new registrations and posts effective Tuesday, Dec. 1 and you will be redirected to our new support forum
- A shortcut link to the new forum will be included in your member’s login
- By the way: The new forum will be built into WordPress using the SimplePress forum plugin – what that means to you is that we love WordPress and are seeking to use it for EVERYTHING we do, including our Support Forum. This means the lessons we learn we can pass onto the WP community
Please be reassured that you will continue to get the best support from the iThemes team. The only thing changing is that the forum will be private for member’s only!