Have you ever wanted to learn some killer design hacks that will make your websites rock? Then WebDesign.com has got the course for you!
On Saturday, Feb. 20, 2010, James Dalman will be doing a LIVE webinar called Design Hacks that will show students the theory and tricks behind basic design and how to implement eye-catching graphics for websites and blogs.
The topics that will be covered include:
- The Importance of Design (Introduction)
- Essential Tools in Photoshop and/or Photoshop Elements
- The Seven Rules of Killer Design (fonts, graphics, general ideas behind design)
- Choosing Powerful and Captivating Images
- Sizing Up Graphics for Success
- Optimizing Images for the Web (JPEGs, GIFs, and Output)
- Implementing Basic Colour Theory
- The Hottest Effects for Maximum Impact
Please Note: This is not a course on learning Photoshop or other design programs, but a crash course in the essentials for professional design that will sell your services to clients!
How much will it cost?
The cost for this LIVE WEBINAR via your computer is $47 per person and will be no charge for any of our WebDesign.com University Annual Members.
What time will it start and how long will it last?
The Design Hacks webinar will start at 9:30 a.m. Central Standard Time (CST) and conclude by 2 p.m. Depending on the attendee questions and interaction, we estimate the course will be 3 to 4 hours in length.
Will there be a recording?
We will record the entire webinar so if you have to leave or can’t catch the entire broadcast, we will make it available to all of our attendees and WebDesign.com University Members.
How to Register:
Signup for the Design Hacks Workshop here by making payment, then you will be sent to the WebDesign.com Member’s Only site where you’ll get details for the online workshop.