For a couple of months now I’ve been wanting to explore the idea of having a big townhall meeting to share ideas and plans for what we’re doing with our brands — iThemes, PluginBuddy, and WebDesign.com — and to be able to get feedback and input from our community.
So on Tuesday, Nov. 9 at 3 p.m. Central Standard Time, we’re going to do this first townhall meeting with our community and talk about all of this … it’s going to be done via webinar where we can do screen sharing, so you’ll need to signup for the Townhall Meeting webinar here.
We’ll have our team on the webinar to share their ideas and plans at first … then we want to hear from you.
So in preparation for this special townhall webinar, please think about:
- What new themes and feature additions or innovations do you want to see from iThemes?
- What new plugins and feature additions or innovation do you want to see from PluginBuddy?
- What new training and topics do you want to learn from WebDesign.com?
- How can we improve our overall process and products for you?
- What other ideas and constructive feedback do you have for us?
We’ll be doing screen-sharing and will have a separate chatroom dedicated for you at our iThemes.tv site to interact with our team.