By default all modules in Builder are only as wide as the container they are in. This width is defined when creating/editing a layout in Builder’s Layout Manager.
But did you know that it is possible to make any, some or all modules full width? i.e, have them 100% wide stretching from left edge of browser to the right edge.
Update: Since Builder 4.0.0, it just takes a single line of code in child theme’s functions.php to make modules full width.
add_theme_support( 'builder-full-width-modules' );
While the following method still does work, it is no longer needed/recommended.
Check out the before and after screenshots of Builder child theme, Foundation Blank in which all the modules have been made 100% wide.
Click on the links below to go to Builder codex which explains how to make modules full width.
- To make a specific single module full width
- To make specific multiple modules full width
- To make all Image modules full width
- To make all Navigation modules full width
- To make Content module full width
- To make all HTML modules full width
- To make all Widget Bar modules full width
- To make Footer module full width
- To make all modules full width