We are excited to announce that WordPress All-In-One For Dummies is on it’s way to Amazon! If you’ve pre-ordered your copy, you should have already received a notice about delivery time.
If you haven’t pre-ordered, you still can. Or, you can get the Kindle version right now.
In addition to the straightforward instructions and ease of understanding that the “dummies” series is famous for, this particular book is very close to our hearts.
It’s called “All-in-One” because it’s really like getting 8 books in 1:
- WordPress Basics
- Setting Up the WordPress Software
- Exploring the WordPress Dashboard
- Publishing Your Site with WordPress
- Examining SEO and Social Media
- Customizing the Look of Your Site
- Using and Developing Plugins
- Running Multiple Sites with WordPress
But it goes beyond the basics. You’ll also learn…
- How to get a domain name and hosting account
- Advice on backing up andrestoring WordPress
- Help managing multiple authors
- Blog-writing tips
- How to use the Dashboard as a hub for analytics
- All the options for customizing your site
- What to do with template tags and theme frameworks
- Directions for developing plugins
You can get your copy at Amazon!
Let us know what you think of it!