Lead Developer, Chris Jean, just announced an updated version of Style Manager, the tool that makes it super easy to change the look of your site without touching a line of code. The latest version is 0.3.1 and is available in your member download area.
Some of the upgrades included in this new version:
- New border options for Basic Module Styling and Widget Bar Module
- IE support – full support for IE 9 partial support for IE 8
- Opera support
- A new Custom CSS option – allows you to add your own custom CSS to the style, PLUS you can see the new styles displayed in the preview!
- Moved generated CSS files to wp-content/builder-style-manager – This massively cleans up the uploads directory. Now there is a single directory that contains the files. Easy to use. Easy to find.
- Eliminated generation of new files on every save. The old code used to create a new file every time a style was saved. This resulted in some people having dozens, if not hundreds, of files filling their uploads directory. This no longer happens.
- The new code cleans up after the old code by removing the clutter of now unneeded files. Clean and lean.
- New generated files will be named to match the name of the style, making it easier to work with and more intuitive. For example, rather than builder-style-3a2de7ca72a.css, Style Manager now generates builder-style-manager/my-custom-style.css.
- Added “Set to Default” option to color picker – so it’s simple to get back to the beginning settings if you want to start from scratch on a particular color selection.
To use the latest version of Style Manager for iThemes Builder, download it from your member download area.
And remember…always update any iThemes Builder related plugins (such as Style Manager and Builder SEO) before upgrading Builder.
And take a look at the latest Builder Basics webinar to see how easy it is to work with.