Running your own business is not for the faint of heart.
Do you have – really have – what it takes to keep going in the face of the inevitable adversity?
How would you know?
Here are some questions to answer for yourself, then watch the video and see where it stretches your thinking.
- What do you do when something doesn’t work as planned?
- When you fall on your face?
- When your ego gets injured?
- Do you have the pure and utter discipline required to take action each and every day?
- Are you willing to take risks?
- To be a thought leader you have to do what no one else is willing to do yet.
- Are you doing that?
- If not, why not? What holds you back?
- What would it take to break you out of your comfort zone?
What might be possible if you did what you are most afraid of?
Watch the video and please share your thought in the comments below.