On yesterday’s live iThemes.tv show, Chris Jean announced the upcoming release of iThemes Builder 3.0.
This is HUGE news, full of new features and streamlined abilities included in the already-best-selling theme. Builder 3.0 is scheduled for release on Thursday, June 30th, just in time for WordPress 3.2.
A few of the updates Chris discusses in the video below are:
- New, easier-to-use header module.
- Simple footer module.
- Integrated help throughout the theme’s back-end, including hover tooltips and the “Help” button found on back-end pages.
- Awesome new extensions with cool features.
- Fresh, new default layouts.
- Widget styles.
- Native support for LoopBuddy (LoopBuddy is currently available in beta).
- All child theme template files updated.
As always, you’ll want to backup your site before updating to iThemes Builder 3.0.
And be sure to follow the update instructions available in the codex. (Especially important if you use the Style Manager and or Builder SEO plugins.)
Check out the details reported on iThemes.tv below.
You can also check out the most recent full episode – and sign up to get the quick email reminder so you don’t miss an episode – at iThemes.tv!
If you are an existing customer of iThemes, PluginBuddy or WebDesign.com, remember to use your loyalty discount. You will find your private loyalty discount code in the Announcements section of the support forum.
(You need to be logged in to access the forum.)