Just announced…The final registration details for the WebDesign Live Event, September 23 & 24, 2011!
Did you know that this is the ideal time to be a website designer or web developer?
People are starting new businesses everyday.
In fact, the growth of small businesses is at an all time high. Even in this economy.
And, of course, these new businesses need websites.
Often they need more than one, they need them fast – and they need someone to help them manage it.
Someone like you.
That’s where the next WebDesign Live Event comes in.
This event is tailored to the web developer and website owner who wants total control over their site, who learns best in smaller groups, who wants to experience the in-person wisdom and experience that only professional web developers can bring to the table, and who enjoys the synergy created when 40 or so like-minded WordPress geeks come together.
This WebDesign Live Event is ideal for you if you are ready to:
- step into a bigger role as a web developer
- help more people by being able to deploy rockin’ websites even faster
- learn new skills to set your websites apart from the crowd
- learn new business tactics to leverage your experience and claim your place as the Go-To-Developer
- uncover the hidden profit streams in your business so you maximize your earning potential – and can create the life and lifestyle you want
Ready to learn more?
Check out the full info page – but don’t delay as space is very limited and the early bird special expires on August 26th. (We actually think we’ll be sold out by then…so definitely don’t delay.)