In preparation for WordPress 3.3 and to address a number of bug fixes, Builder has just released its latest version: 3.3.0 (the matching version numbers are purely coincidental, we promise).
Highlights of the version update include:
- Compatibility fixes with BuddyPress 1.5: This is a fix in conjunction with fixes applied to the Builder BuddyPress integration plugin available in the member area. Make sure that you upgrade the plugin to the latest release, current version 0.0.6.
- Enabled Views for custom taxonomies.
- Added support for WordPress 3.3 help system.
- Added theme feature setting for disabling Builder’s header flush.
- Builder admin bar link moved to the left of the Search box.
As always, Builder updates and support are included with your Builder membership. Just getting started with Builder? Be sure to check out all of our “Builder Basics” training–with a newly-added free webinars Getting Started With Builder and Builder Basics from a Design Perspective.